Male and Wagland

  Your Business & Personal Solicitors

Male and Wagland Solicitors

  Male & Wagland    4 Barnet Rd. Potters Bar, Herts, EN6 2QT    Tel: 01707 657171  Fax: 01707 646336
Private Matters
About Us
Contact Us
Site Map

Licensing Issues

If you are running or own an independent pub, restaurant or club, one of the following may apply to you:

  • Has there been a recent change of ownership or management?
  • Have you received an Environmental Health Order, or a Noise Abatement Notice?
  • Do you want to change your opening hours?
  • Would you like to apply for an Entertainment Licence?

If so, we can provide you with expert advice so that the matter is dealt with promptly and efficiently. This means you can concentrate on giving your customers the enjoyable experience they're seeking.

For a no-obligation discussion please call Mark Jones on 01707 657171.


1990-2006 Male & Wagland. All rights reserved.
Fair Use not permitted.


    Acquisitions & Disposals
    Debt Recovery
    Landlord & Tenant
    Licensing Issues
    Setting up a business
    Wills, Probate & Trusts
    Employment disputes
    Tenancy Issues
    Personal Injury
    Consumer Issues
    Commercial Transactions
    Why Choose Us?
    The People
    Enquiry Form
    Contact Details